Thank You for Being a Part of Innovations in State Arts Advocacy Blog Salon
Thank you for joining us for ArtsBlog’s first blog salon focused exclusively on innovative initiatives and programs in state arts advocacy. I hope that you enjoyed reading the stories and advice shared by state arts advocacy leaders from across the country during this blog salon.
During the Innovations in State Arts Advocacy Blog Salon, you learned examples of how state arts advocacy leaders are:
- Defining what is state arts advocacy and what makes a strong state arts advocacy leader from Dr. Guillermina Gonzalez, Julia Kirt, and Linda Langston;
- Leading winning advocacy campaigns from Matt Wilson, Brad Erickson, Ann Graham, and Jonathan VanderBrug;
- Developing successful arts advocacy programs with Ellie Shingleton, Jenny Hershour, Joe Landon and Laura Smyth
- Forging key strategic partnerships with Jay Dick, Sheila Smith, Leon Kuehner, Linda Woggon, and Ann Marie Miller;
- And, sharing forward-looking outlooks in the roles and responsibilities of state arts advocacy organizations and leaders with Anne Katz, Robert Bettmann, and John Schratwieser.
I want to thank all of our bloggers again for sharing their expertise and time for this blog salon. I invite you to continue the conversation with them in the blog comments section, or feel free to reach out to them individually—they’re here to help.
To read and explore the salon in its entirety, please use this link: bit.ly/1SJokhW .