Announcing the Launch of the new National Arts Marketing Project Website!
After months of hard work and dedication, we are pleased to announce the launch of the brand new National Arts Marketing Project website! The new site went live on Jan. 18, 2017, and can be accessed by visiting namp.americansforthearts.org.
We redesigned and crafted our beautiful new website for YOU, the arts marketer. We listened to your needs and built a website that is simple to navigate, while providing the educational tools you need to market the arts in today’s competitive landscape.
Among our goals for the new website:
- We want our nation’s growing arts marketing community to have a digital space where anyone who wants to learn about arts marketing, communications, and audience engagement can belong, share information, and learn from each other. Now we have a platform that reflects feedback we gathered from the community, and this community can continue to grow as we keep listening.
- We want our growing audience to have a place get to know us better: understand who we are, understand why we do what we do, and understand the impact that NAMP can make on your day-to-day work, your organization, and your community.
- As a national leader in the space of arts marketing, communications, and audience engagement, it’s important for us to constantly deliver relevant tools and resources on the latest solutions and trends within the industry so that you can better make informed decisions when marketing the arts and communicating your value.
- We want to be more connected with you. We’re busy, and we know you’re busy, so we want to get you the information you need to know, before you need to know it!
- We want to inspire you, and also learn what inspires this community. We know that inspiration is all around us, so we reimagined the site to inspire everyone who visits NAMP, and showcase what inspires our community in your professional and personal lives.
From compelling imagery to color scheme to typeface, every page across the site has been updated to reflect our new look and feel. You’ll enjoy a more user-friendly and mobile-friendly experience while learning about NAMP’s programs, services, and tools. The new site allows you to browse through a robust library of educational resources and tools to effectively market the arts, communicate your value, and engage new audiences through streamlined menus, clear navigation, and a responsive layout for all platforms.
Here’s how to start exploring the new NAMP website:
- The GET SMARTER section has resources you’ll need throughout your arts marketing career: blogs; information on workshops, webinars, and the NAMP Conference; and a searchable Resource Library.
- The GET TOGETHER section of the site lets you connect with other arts marketers from across the country. Check out your profile on the NAMP community page and update it with your current information and social handles.
- The NAMP community has always been about fun, magic, and inspiration. So we’ve created a space in the new site where you can GET INSPIRED and share photos, quotes, tools, artwork, and more that inspire you. Your inspiration—what makes you laugh, roll up your sleeves, and get determined—can help make the NAMP community even stronger.
Across these new features, the site contains integrated social media buttons for connecting with us on Facebook and Twitter to foster better communication with you. We will be constantly updating our site with relevant educational content, including blogs, articles, publications, videos, infographics, podcasts, and more in our robust Resource Library.
We hope that all of you who make up our nation’s arts marketing community find this new space easy to use and relevant to the hard work you do in arts marketing, communications, and audience engagement. We hope that you will contribute to the community, and join us as we watch the community grow, together.
With any questions, suggestions, feedback, or comments, please write to us at email@example.com.